Formatting attachments name (filename attachmentType indexNumber.xxx)
- fix the bug that cannot format the attachment name when filename has "." character (21cd534)
- fix the excluding folder setting that didn't catch the folder under vault root (96a2cb5)
- exclude auto format folder (7f7e014)
- add setting for disable automic reformatting (ad7180a), closes #17
- add setting that config which extension can be ignored (06f7b00), closes #16
- update the renaming strategy (91dd2ec), closes #14
- fix setting and update the README (ba251ac), closes #10
- fix the export function and ribbon setting (a313441)
- rename notes in folder command and log attahcment name changing (c1840b9), closes #11
- feat: allow disable attachment renaming on different attachment type (a9e4b19), closes #12
- ribbon fix and setting fix (7314029)
- Recognize "./" and "../" in the attachment path.
- Add setting for connector, now you can customize the connector.
- Update Readme and the description in the setting.
- Update the support file type for video files (mov, mkv).
- Using "_" instead of space for the attachment naming
- Change the renaming strategy, make the renaming process more stable
- Renaming will not trigger everytime when you change the note, it will have one second intervel after the last renaming
- Add some console outputs for debug.
- Add rescan command for manual rescan.
- Add copy attachment path option when right-click on the attachment link.
- Provide two options, absolute path and relative path (according to the vault path), default with relative path.
The export function only apply on Destop side.
- Export attachments in current files.
- Export all unused attachments in vault.
- Optional autodeletion after exporting.
- Support the same attachment embeds mutiple times in one file
- Support audio, video and pdf now
- Didn't support the extension "webm" in audio and video right now, because this extension exists in both audio and video